$ Everything you need to add Classy to your WordPress websitePer Month
- Create unlimited donation forms
- Show campaign progress bars
- One-click popup forms
- Team leaderboards
- Top fundraiser leaderboards
- Campaign activity feed
- Show list of campaigns
- Priority support
- Access to ClassyPress V2.0
What is ClassyPress?
A WordPress donation plugin that allows you to easily add
your Classy.org campaigns to your website
Add things like…
Simple & Clean
Start with the Short Donation Form
One campaign on Classy = Unlimited donation forms on your website
Whip up new landing pages & donation forms in no time.
All your donor’s data is securely processed through Classy
Add donation forms anywhere
A perfect way to take advantage of your Google Adwords Grants for nonprofits.
Make it yours
Match your nonprofit’s branding. Stay consistent & look legit.
All ClassyPress PRO elements are 100% label & branding free. Aka no watermark logos or links.
Check out our special Classy-converted charity:water demo, here.
(this demo was created using the custom CSS section of ClassyPress and is not affiliated with charity:water in any way)
Easily add leaderboards
to celebrate your top fundraisers
For both teams & individuals!
(ClassyPress PRO Feature)
Easily match your nonprofit’s brand
change colors with ease
WordPress + Classy + Mittun
Unlock the potential of your website
Your Classy campaigns should integrate seamlessly into your website. ClassyPress makes it possible with our simple copy-and-paste solution.
Used & Trusted by National Organizations
Nonprofits Love ClassyPress
ClassyPress has been a must-have tool for us in creating a native Classy experience on our WordPress site. It’s incredibly customizable and is easy to learn. We’re a small team wearing a lot of hats and ClassyPress allows us to spend more time working on our core mission of building a movement and inspiring action.
Philip Keeton / One Day’s Wages
The best way to add Classy to your nonprofit WordPress website.
100% money-back guarantee.
If you’re not 100% satisfied with your plugin for any reason whatsoever, you can request a refund within 21 days of purchase and we’ll refund you in full. Your plugin will stop working immediately.
We also offer customized API solutions for innovative nonprofits & social enterprises.
Contact us to learn more.
Questions? We have answers.
Do I have to renew the annual subscription?
Nope! You can simply pay once and then never pay again. However, you won’t be able to receive future plugin updates, releases or priority support unless you renew your subscription by purchasing a plugin license again. We’ll email you 2 weeks before your renewal date so you can make sure to download the latest version before making the decision to renewal your support subscription.
How do I know if I need ClassyPress PRO?
ClassyPress PRO allows you to: add team leaderboards, display top fundraisers (individual leaderboards), allows you to include/not include registration fees, create event listings, display activity feeds and a whole lot more. Plus, ClassyPress PRO customers receive unlimited plugin updates & support for a full year!
What am I purchasing?
A .zip file with the plugin files + 1 year of priority email support + 1 year of free & unlimited plugin updates as we release them.
Can I have the PRO version and FREE version installed on the same WordPress site?
Nope. This is not possible. You will need to deactivate one before activating the other.
What’s on the horizon? What updates can we expect?
We’re working closely with Classy to deploy the latest features into WordPress as soon as they become available. You can expect ClassyPress PRO by Mittun to grow with Classy!
Can I add this to my site myself? How does this work?
Yes! ClassyPress works with any WordPress website and is a simple, plug-n-play solution with no coding skills required. Want to see it in action? Schedule your free demo today!
What is the difference between ClassyPress PRO & Classy’s WordPress plugin on GitHub?
The difference is the plugin’s depth & customization options. ClassyPress by Mittun is a robust, powerful plugin that has the ability to easily add donation forms, progress bars, leaderboards and more— all with advanced customization options to match your organization’s branding. Classy’s plugin is a solid codebase for developers to start with and is not recommended for the non-coding user.
Can I download the free version first, and upgrade to PRO later?
Absolutely! You will have to uninstall your free version for the PRO version to work, though.
Where is the support page?
Right here: https://www.mittun.me/site//classy-support/
Can Mittun help our organization set up our campaign?
Absolutely. Reach out to us here.
Schedule Your Demo
See the plugin in action. Schedule your free demo today.
See how ClassyPress has improved & take a look at our future plans.
V1.2.03 – Latest Version – 11.13.2017
- Import Data From Classy
- Cron Update for Latest Data Check
- Donation Form Button Style Issue
- Pop Up form issue fixed
V1.1.09 – Latest Version – 10.07.2017
- Adding Slide In – Out form feature
- Campaign Dashboard Stat Feature
- New Welcome Screen Page
- Global style bug fixing
V1.1.05 – Latest Version – 9.11.2017
- Option to on/off auto upgrade check
V1.1.04 – Latest Version – Released on: 8.31.2017
- Fixed bug that prevented leaderboards to display more than 20
V1.1.03 – Released On: 6.23.2017
- UPDATED: Updated event section + layout enhancements
- UPDATED: Shortcode bug fix
V1.1.02 – Released On: 6.4.2017
- UPDATED: 3 column CSS enhancements
- UPDATED: Style 2 Thermometer size in 3 column layouts
- FIXED: Campaign checkout url override by default global setting
- NEW: 3 column support for events and leaderboards
- UPDATED: Dynamic height calculation for grid list view
- NEW: Display or Hide API key information
- NEW: Unique IDs for campaigns, events and leaderboards
- FIXED: Non-active campaign from displaying
- ADDED: More controls for leaderboards and Events
- Updated: Avatar images for activity feed
- ADDED: Text color options for new Fundraise and Donate buttons
- REMOVED: Decimals in leaderboards
- NEW: Combined Campaign Logic
- Overall improvements and bug smashing
- NEW Campaign Option: Custom fundraise and Donate buttons
- Overall CSS improvements
- Smashed some bugs, overall improvements
- NEW: Default donation amount setting
- NEW: Donate buttons per team, individual and event listing
- NEW: Dollar amounts now round up to match Classy exactly
- UPDATED: Better CSS styling for popup, short form and long form
- UPDATED: Form logic and user flow
- Team Leaderboards, 1 and 2 columns
- Individual Leaderboards, 1 and 2 columns
- Event listing
- Improved CSS styling
- CSS improvements
- Custom checkout URL override
- Include/not include registration fees
V1.0.07 – First non-beta Pro Release – 11.14.2016
- Custom campaign settings per campaign
- Short form option
V1.0.06 – beta release
V1.0.05 – beta release
- Fixed php errors
V1.0.04 – beta release
- Updated codebase
V1.0.03 – beta release with API 2
- Updated codebase
V1.0.03 – beta release with API 2 – 6.1.2016
- Classy API 2 integration
- Updated file structure
V1.0.02 – beta update – 3.14.2016
- Codebase update
V1.0.01 – Initial Beta Release – 4.11.2013
We’re proud to announce the official beta release of ClassyPress!
- Initial beta release
- Integration with classy API 1
- Embeddable donation form with progress bar
V1.1.10 – Upcoming Release Date (expected) – 10.5.2017
- Create campaigns & donation forms without API access
- Updated Combine Feature allowing aggregated totals for campaigns & donation forms
- Admin notification for API server status & downtime
V1.2.0 – Upcoming Release Date (expected) – 10.18.2017
- New vertical progress bars
- New circle progress bars
- Streamlined options selector
V2.0 – Upcoming Release Date (expected) – 11.21.2017
- Brand new plugin and code base
- Accept donations directly on your site
- Embeddable forms
- Classy-to-WordPress one-click campaign creation
- Enterprise licenses